Question, Help is needed!

frozen

Dec 25, 2003
I know this is a odd question, but here it goes, my friend has a mustang and wow , i love the thing, great power 4.6 not so much of a gas hod as other v8's, now the real question is, do any of you know of any other vehicle comes int he same class as his, but not a mustang, power looks and all, only reason I dont want to get a mustang is because I dont feel like stealing someones shine I want to get a different car, as he loves his car I dont want to roll up in a cobra , just doesn't seem right, so I am asking you, any of you possibly know of a alternate solution?

• Sponsors (?)

frozen said:
I know this is a odd question, but here it goes, my friend has a mustang and wow , i love the thing, great power 4.6 not so much of a gas hod as other v8's, now the real question is, do any of you know of any other vehicle comes int he same class as his, but not a mustang, power looks and all, only reason I dont want to get a mustang is because I dont feel like stealing someones shine I want to get a different car, as he loves his car I dont want to roll up in a cobra , just doesn't seem right, so I am asking you, any of you possibly know of a alternate solution?

The only real contender to the Mustang is the F-body GM (Firebird/Camaro), but the Mustang is engineered much better (IMO). :nice:

If I had it to do over again, I would have considered getting an old school Mustang (1964 - 1968 non-fastback), and putting a humongous engine in it.

In Virginia, there are no emissions inspections for any cars that are more than 25 years old. As long as its not too loud, you can pretty much put any engine you want in an antique.

i would be honored if a friend saw my car and wanted/got a mustang because of that influence. start a mustangs only group in your area. :nice:

but if it really bothers you, get a different year. many nice body styles.