Question on best Amp/Cd Player/Speakers ETC - HELP

britt21

Jan 11, 2006
I dont really know much about Car Audio
So I was wondering what some of you people had, like, Cd Players - Amps - Subwoofers - Speakers - ETC ... All I know is that I want it LOUD..

I drive a 02' Mustang, So thats why I came here..

Whats you alls opinion? Quick.

THNKS

• Sponsors (?)

I don't think too many people have systems here. I'd ask in the sound area of the forum. I have a 12 inch sub(more info in my garage). It's ok, I guess. It makes music sound better. It's more fun to cruise around in it, but save your money and spend it else where on you stang. I only got one because I got it for a good deal.

I found my 2 10" subs and 400w amp for $180 new. It's not loud, but has great quality. I don't go for the loud factor, just make music sound good. If you want loud, it'll cost. You only get 2 of the three choices: 1. Cheap; 2. Loud; 3. Quality. Get some dual flowmaster 40 series exhaust. Yeah, that's LOUD.

hey.umm it depends like u gotta do some researchin because i got a 2 12" hollywoods with 240 amp and if u know how to tweak it right it will pund ur seats. but that an old subwofers my gf baught me a 2 12" kfc ill post a pic of them in couple of days and i need a better amp i think they wore 130 buks and they r really good thats wat im gonna put in my mustang so yea