Questions for the Dyno pros

I will soon be taking my Mustang down to get another dyno done as I did a baseline a couple of weeks ago. I have installed the Borla axle backs (touring) and will be loading a 91 octane performance tune from a Cortex 1950 I purchased.

The dyno is a "Dynodynamics Dynomometer" that is a load bearing dyno. When the baseline was done, the tech only took the rpms up to 6k in 4th gear. I did not ask him why but, am curious if any of you would know the reason for this? The numbers were OK for the rpms and I feel would have been better if it was run up at least to the red.

Should I ask that they run the engine up to the rpm limit and have them pull in 5th gear as it has a ratio of 1:1?

Should I also ask for more numbers like A/F ratio? What are the best numbers to ask for besides Hp and torque?

They do use a stinger in the tail pipe so I would assume that A/F would be readable.

What I would also like to know are O2 readings and knock sensor readings as well.

• Sponsors (?)

Ok, so I've got alot of hits (looky Lou's) on this thread. Perhaps my title is a little to exclusive. How about, "Experienced Consumers"? In other words, any one who has dynoed their car. Did you request more than base readings?