Quick pics of my new mods

cowtown

Founding Member
Nov 4, 2001
Victoria, BC Canada
I'll have better pictures next week (sorry about the dirt, it's been impossible to keep the cars clean with how dirty it is here right now).

I got these installed last week, let me know what you think.

The first is the Silver Horse Racing Honeycomb panel. I replaced the magnetic one I had on there with this after decided I liked the blacked out look and the honeycomb grew on me. The taillight bezels I've shown before but they're AVS bezels that I sanded down and painted with auto trim black, I think they work pretty well together.

5-5-07003.jpg

The second is my new CDC Black Billet replacement grille with the optional 69 Mustang Tri-Bar pony emblem. I'm pretty happy with the grille. The flash shows off whats behind the grille but in normal viewing you don't really see anything outside of the rad and an AC line. I think this particular grille is great for cars with dark paint, on lighter coloured cars I think you see too much stuff.

5-5-07017.jpg

Here is a shot with some of the rad showing through, mainly because of the flash as mentioned above. The part is a really well built piece, it's solid and clean and install is pretty easy. Removing the old grille is more of a PITA than anything.

5-5-07002.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I have the honeycomb rear panel and love it.
Is the grill the same or similar to the Shelby GT?
It does away with fog lights, right? Is there an option to move the foglights?
I'd love to see a photo of the front from a distance so you don't see the stuff behind it. I have a windveil blue Mustang and wonder what the grill would look like on it.