Quick Rim question?

• Sponsors (?)

toolapcfan said:
will the 17x9 Cobra R Rims fit on my 91 LX without any problems, if not what would be the problems?, and how would i solve them?
as long as their 4 lug... just get tires with a lower profile, or your speedo will be off (or you can get a new gear) I always look on tirerack.com at the rev per minute under stats for a stock tire then find a larger low profile tire that is close to that (814 sticks in my mind but could be totally wrong)

toolapcfan said:
will the 17x9 Cobra R Rims fit on my 91 LX without any problems, if not what would be the problems?, and how would i solve them?

I have seen a guy here in town that has done this, but I would check on the tires like the other guy just said. Only thing I can say, is it may rub when you turn to sharp. My 93' LX does this with my 16" ponys. The 91-93's with 16" ponys all came with limiters on the rack & pinion. Also taller fenders but I think these fenders are same on even the 91-93' LX. They have a tech string on this with parts number to get these stearing limiters to install. It sounds easy to do but with finnals going on Ive been to busy to do.