Quotes From "The Fast and The Furious 3 - Fast Food Run"

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
La Mirada, CA
"Your lucky that double shot of Barbecue sauce didn't blow the welds on your nugget box.."
"Now me and the mad scientist gotta rid apart the block and replace the onion rings you fried"

• Sponsors (?)

-"so check it out, i lose, the winner takes my double cheeseburger clean and clear. If i win i take the nuggets and the respect"
-'nuggets?!'
-"yeah nuggets,to some people thats more important."

PonyboyIsaac said:
-"so check it out, i lose, the winner takes my double cheeseburger clean and clear. If i win i take the nuggets and the respect"
-'nuggets?!'
-"yeah nuggets,to some people thats more important."
I acutally laughed out loud at the computer screen after reading the last sentence.

:nice:

-"man you should be going to hamburger university or something"
-'yeah right... nah i got that,damn what is it called uncontrollable overeating syndrome...'
-"oh fatass syndrome"
-'yes that sh*&'

Dom: You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your burger... Single handed not double fisting like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of Coke didn't blow the welds on the cup! You almost had me?
Dom: Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block... and replace the onion rings you fried.
Dom: Ask any fatass, any real fatass. It doesn't matter if you eat a 1/4 pounder or 1/4 pounder with cheese; eating is eating.

Brian: Mia, I'm anorexic.
Mia: What are you talking about, Brian?
Brian: Ever since I met you, I've been anorexic. I'm anorexic.
Mia: Oh, you bastard. You bastard!

Hector: Nice burger. Whatcha got under that bun?
Hector: You're gonna make me find out the hard way? You're brave! You're brave. They call me Hector. Got a last name too, but I can't pronounce it.
Brian: Brian Earl Spilner.
Hector: Typical white boy name.

Edwin: It's not how you stand by McDonalds, it's how you eat your McDonalds.

Vince: Why don't you try Fat Burger from now on? You can get yourself a cheese and fries for 2.95, *****!
Brian: I like the tuna here.
Vince: BS arsehole, no one likes the tuna here!
Brian: Yeah well I do.

Dom: Jesse, since you were the first to reach in and grab a Bic Mac, why don't you say grace?
Jesse: Dear Heavenly... uh...
Leon: Spirit.
Jesse: Spirit. Thank you. Thank you for super size, double cheeseburgers, diet cokes, and size 18 thongs. Amen.
Leon: Amen!
Dom: Very nice.
Letty: He was praying to the fat gods.