R.I.P Sad day for a T Top

Well guys my buddy recently bought a t top mustang that i was looking at, i didnt buy it and bought another one so he bought it. I just recently got him into the mustang thing as he came from a fwd integra and he also has 4x4 ram. So the whole fast rear wheel drive thing is new to him,kinda.

Well anyway saturday nite we were just leaving a friends house and it had started to lightly snow/rain. The road was just very damp, not even wet. Long story short we came around a bend in a house section and hit the only fire hydrant on the street. The car is tottaled and the pics will explain the rest. Like an idiot i wastn wearing a seatbelt and hit the windshield with my head, nobody got hurt just sore backs and neck. I am gettin a 88 gt roller for free and i told him to consider it his, since he is my best friend. But heres the pics, if anybody is interested in a t top shell with a bent frame p.m me and i will talk to you about it. I know there are guys on here as well as myself who would hate to see a t top go to the junkyard.

Photo-0033.jpg
[/IMG]

mustang5.jpg
[/IMG]

mustang4.jpg
[/IMG]

mustang3.jpg
[/IMG]

mustang2.jpg
[/IMG]

mustang1.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo-0035.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo-0036.jpg
[/IMG]

:jaw: :jaw: :( :(

• Sponsors (?)

Thats a bummer to see. Its foolish to "play" around in the snow/rain. I was pedal heavy one night in the rain and spun out in a 4 lane.... luckily nobody was coming my way. Lets just say i learned pretty quick not to "play" in the rain. Unfort he learned the hard way.

that sucks. i hate seeing these cars get smashed. glad you're all ok though!
who told you it was totalled?? it doesnt look TOO bad...? bk's car looked worse than that, and i guess he found out it was salvageable...

on a side note, whats with the hood pins on the stock hood???:shrug:
and how did that coffee manage to stay on the roof after the crash!!!!