Expired Race C-4 Transmission Bunch of other PARTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

1200gt

Nov 29, 1999
PEMBROKE PINES, FLORIDA
I have a BUNCH of my personal PARTS from my days of planing on building two cars, one track and the other hot street.

***FULL LIST OF PARTS FOR SALE LISTED IN THE "OTHER CLASSIFIED" SECTION ON STANGNET - **GO THERE TO SEE OTHER STUFF THAT I'M LETTING GO FOR SALE

DRIVETRAIN - PART LISTED BELOW:

I have decided to just focus on my one street car so i'm selling a lot of my parts that were going on my track car. This list of parts is so diverse that I thought it best that I just post up a one page listing them all where anyone interested could just find what they need there. You can contact me and I will provide more specifics on each item. In addition, I will give a link to photo bucket where I have some pic of the items if you want to go there to see if you can use anything on your projects.

Feel free to call me, text me, or PM meon here if you have question, at (954) 290-1447 cell. Texting is the fastest way to get me.

Thanks,
Dwayne White
(954) 290-1447

* Lakewood Driveshaft Loop, p/n 18000, $45.00 New! NIB

* Heavy Duty Driveshaft Loop HPM Zinc plated, HPM 4000AZ, $35.00

Link to view all pics of parts:
http://s680.beta.photobucket.com/user/writetodwayne/library/MUSTANG%20PARTS%20FOR%20SALE%20click%20arrow%20to%20your%20left

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.