Race spots anyone?

I just moved to Florida, Davie, ft Lauderdale area. I'm looking for some race spots to take my 5.0 when it gets here...and possibly some gear heads to share my speed with.
I'm in the process of building sooo not much is done yet...just want to play.
I've got a '93 gt. 5.0 lower control arms, subframe connectors, racing clutch, five lug conversion, lowering springs, front spindles, 3.73's.

• Sponsors (?)

Moroso, sorry its called Palm Beach Raceway or PBR. Wednesday and Friday nights are Test and Tune. It's about an hour North from you. Go to their website for more information.

No street racing in Florida. You'll go to jail not to mention its deadly. Plus we have to lock street racing threads.

Take it to the track!

I just moved to Florida, Davie, ft Lauderdale area. I'm looking for some race spots to take my 5.0 when it gets here...and possibly some gear heads to share my speed with.
I'm in the process of building sooo not much is done yet...just want to play.
I've got a '93 gt. 5.0 lower control arms, subframe connectors, racing clutch, five lug conversion, lowering springs, front spindles, 3.73's.
well out in AZ "races" does mean tracks as well..... there are also street races that are set up on a blocked off road and ARE legal ;) but yess tracks or meet ups?