raced a 2000 z28 on video game ;)

• Sponsors (?)

I cant wait till Im in here in 8 years and can say to someone I WAS DOING HEADSWAPS WHEN YOU WERE IN DIAPERS ill really have made it than. And ill have all my cars RIP and ones I wish I had and my kids cars all on my sig yeah.

In the spirit of the election season, please do your service and vote....

stangnet

1 for me
2 for juecke98gt.

We will add the votes up at the end of the day. Darn, isn't election season awesome! Note, if any undecided voters out there, I will be campaigning in the swings states, and will gladly answer any questions.

I will start by voting for myself..

This thread is uglier than my @$$hole! And LOL @ people who use the word "hater." That's what the guy on youtube with the "800hp Demon" (V6 with the blue flaming skull paintjob, riced out POS) called me when I criticized his automobile. :rolleyes:

the campaign trail is quite nasty....

THATS A BIG FAT 1 - ONE - UNO. Whatever your job is, that is so high paying, it is quite clear that it does not involve communication with the public or with superiors. My guess is that you are either a tow truck driver, or you service tow truck drivers at the local glory hole. Your overall lack of comprehension of the English language, and of the automobile that you drive leads me to several other conclusions.
1. This is your dads account and you hijacked it.
2. You are still in highshcool and, in fact, unemployed.
3. You are a used car salesman.

I got some tricks in my bag not all mods are on my sig :) Ls1 only had 300 at the motor. Damn stangnet is turning into a bunch of **** talkers wow. Maybe I should update my sig to make you happy.
Maybe you should actually spend some time racing one and working on a LS1 and not talk ****. This post clearly proves you are have no idea what yoo are talking about. A few bolt ons and they are pushing 370 rwhp and over 400 with a cam. We won't go into turbo and supercharger setups.

haha a 2000 camaro z-28 had 305 at the motor google it idiot.
Google also told me a 03/04 Cobra only makes 390 hp, but we all know that to be wrong. Funny how I have seen them make 300-305 rwhp bone stock. Seen a few other stock LS1's put down up to 325 bone stock. Again, before you call people idiots, you should spend some more time working on them, racing them(not against) and actually knowing what the hell you are talking about. You sound like a keyboard ricer.

That is all.

You should do a forum search for "what is everybody's profession" and you will see that Ford Mustangs aren't just for Blue Collar folks. For many of us, the Mustang is not a daily driver and your educational credentials are irrelevant in this discussion. You will realize soon enough, when it comes time for job interviews, or for grad school screening (if you are intelligent as you think you are, you will get into a masters program that requires in person screening, not just a submission of a test score), that a personality, as well as the ability to work well on a team and take constructive criticism, is more important and more profitable to a company that someone who thinks that a test they took back in high school is a useful talking point. Maybe you should engineer a way out of your childseat in the back. This way, you can play your videogames in the front seat like a big boy.

:nice:
Stark, i have to admit, i enjoyed reading this.

Maybe you should actually spend some time racing one and working on a LS1 and not talk ****. This post clearly proves you are have no idea what yoo are talking about. A few bolt ons and they are pushing 370 rwhp and over 400 with a cam. We won't go into turbo and supercharger setups.

Google also told me a 03/04 Cobra only makes 390 hp, but we all know that to be wrong. Funny how I have seen them make 300-305 rwhp bone stock. Seen a few other stock LS1's put down up to 325 bone stock. Again, before you call people idiots, you should spend some more time working on them, racing them(not against) and actually knowing what the hell you are talking about. You sound like a keyboard ricer.

That is all.

lol, is that a vote for #1?

In the spirit of the election season, please do your service and vote....

stangnet

1 for me
2 for juecke98gt.

We will add the votes up at the end of the day. Darn, isn't election season awesome! Note, if any undecided voters out there, I will be campaigning in the swings states, and will gladly answer any questions.

I will start by voting for myself..

+1 for 1 :D