Raced a BMW M3 last night and won

• Sponsors (?)

If your going to post a thread like this we are going to need specifics, we want to know how the race went. Was it a stoplight battle or on the freeway. What year was the M3. If it was a new one it would be hard to belive considering they have 333 to the crank (assuming the 15% drivetrain loss for stick 283 rwhp if he was stock) you would need at least another 80 rwhp if you were stock

M3's also have had good tire/wheel combo's that are pretty generous, not to mention the tight suspension that comes stock. Personally, I couldn't tell you the year of an M3 except for the one's that are only a couple years old (I'd rather know more about stangs, hence the reason I'm posting here).

I won't be critical just yet, but that's a pretty bold statement and yet there's so little information. I've beaten a C5 vert and a few other cars I shouldn't have beaten, but I will admit that the drivers of each of those cars were very inexperienced (probably younger guys out with dad's sports car....nervous as heck and feeling way too cocky!).

Dude, just give us some basic facts about your car, the M3, and the altercation.

Here are Corvette Killer's Mods

95 Cobra
black on black on cobra rs
Shorty Headers, off road x-pipe, ford motorsports cam, mac cai, underdrive pulleys, sub-frame connectors, eibach pro kit, (possibly gears?)

If he raced a 94-99 E36 M3 bone stock (240 Horsepower) he would definently win, but if it was a 02-03 E46 M3 (333 Horsepower) i doubt it.

Sorry, still used to this man. You guys know that Lingenfelter Corvette that motor trend did a test on against the Blue Angel jet? Ya, wasnt even a race. He sent it back to John Lingenfelter asking what happend. :owned:

huskerpower02 said:
:hail2: In a residential zone too right? awsome kill :nice: you are clearly the superior being. Except MR. Polished RC. The Undisputed Dictator of Stangnet :rlaugh:
Actually, It is "DR" Polished RC...Yeah, that's right, I do have a doctorate degree! :nice:

Sorry Rudeone, gotta call :bs: on the 6-second bike, as much as Id like to believe it.!
RC