raced a firebird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think that some of the worst drivers are men and women from the age of 30-40. Especially ones that drive mini vans they ride people's ass's all day and drive faster than I do in my Mustang at least around my area it seems like it.

• Sponsors (?)

tjmaxx said:
Personally I think that some of the worst drivers are men and women from the age of 30-40. Especially ones that drive mini vans they ride people's ass's all day and drive faster than I do in my Mustang at least around my area it seems like it.

Same here. I really don't drive fast at all. Many times I'll have middle aged ppl in minivans or full sized sedans tailgating and driving circles around me on the highway. And whenever I take off from a stop or red light, my exhaust makes some ppl mistakingly think I'm trying to race them so they'll often stomp on it...which gets kinda annoying at times.

tjmaxx said:

can i add people who drive large trucks to that? i rarely drive a large truck, yet i have no problem keeping it in my lane. for some odd reason alot of people who drive large trucks (IE:F-Series, Silverados, and Rams) can't keep them in their own lane. hell, they can't even park them.

Yeah street racing is really dumb especially when you go up to 130mph. I'm not going to lie and act perfect, I've raced on the streets before. And it was really dumb on my part, but I've never gone up to 130 with another car sitting next to me.

DBMSTNG said:
can i add people who drive large trucks to that? i rarely drive a large truck, yet i have no problem keeping it in my lane. for some odd reason alot of people who drive large trucks (IE:F-Series, Silverados, and Rams) can't keep them in their own lane. hell, they can't even park them.

so true :nonono:

It doesn't matter if you've been driving for 5 minutes, or 50 years. You can't control the drivers around you from doing something stupid. Just look at Back To The Future. He hit that Rolls Royce that just blindly pulled out into the street. Granted, I have done my fair share of light to light sprints, I don't stage races up, or do 130 in a 40.

Is your 'Stang an auto? What gears?

"Personally I think that some of the worst drivers are men and women from the age of 30-40. Especially ones that drive mini vans they ride people's ass's all day and drive faster than I do in my Mustang at least around my area it seems like it."

you must be from my neighborhood. i want to kill mini van drivers......they are the worst of the worst. their tailgating is absolutely insane.

i think its because they are all middle aged with kids. they are rushing around everywhere to get things done, like thier crap is more important then everyone elses stuff just because they have kids. F U!!!!!!

i swear if mini vans keep riding my ass im gonna stop the car get out ant kick the crap out of their damn van. i wouldnt be so pissed if i trusted that those idots wouldt hit me but im sure they aren't paying att: with their cell phones stuct to their god dan ears.:mad: :bang:

GT12207 said:
why isn't this thread locked yet?

street racing up to 130mph, are you retarded or stupid? someone died near where i live a few weeks ago in a street racing incident.

someone died near where i live a few weeks ago in a drinking and driving incident

someone else died when a car ran a red light, i saw it on the news 2 days ago:shrug:

deftsound said:
quit being a deuche bag
:rlaugh: at least spell it right, its "douchebag" :nice:

Anyways, mini-vans tail gate me as well and so do pick em up trucks :notnice: :mad:

Especially when I am crusing with the top down on a nice sunny day, some douchebag in a f'n silverado always comes flying up on my azz outta nowhere :mad:

What really sucks is that silverados are made right here in Fort Wayne Indianer... They are f'n everywhere :mad: :notnice: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Iv raced to 148MPH in one crazy drive to work a LONG time ago.....will never do it again though.

My solution, is for ALL N/A GTs to get 4.10s....notice dereks thread, noone likes racing into 5th and will USUALLY go till the top of 4th. 4.10s = just over a 100.

Thats not too bad...a sunday scool teacher I know has hit the 95 or 105 MPH speed limiter on the church van on the way to new mexico....she was just "cruizing" and slowly keeps gaining speed and doesnt even realize it. (we dont go there anymore)

03GTconv said:
Plus the LS1s really open up in the high RPM ranges...are speed limiter is at 157mph

WOW..157 how bout you just round it off to 160 or 155, all of a sudden you get an ss and you think your badass

yup...they are pretty quick BUT ugly and older....well older than my car anyways

dsg03bullitt said:
WOW..157 how bout you just round it off to 160 or 155, all of a sudden you get an ss and you think your badass

yup...they are pretty quick BUT ugly and older....well older than my car anyways

Who said anything about being BadAss.......Im a mustang guy..but I do love the SS...its got great power and torque, Dont hate on it.......and it sounds like your being a smart ass when you say just round it off to 160 or 155mph...What...you dont think it goes 157mph....

Hater....LOl:nono:

03GTconv said:
Who said anything about being BadAss.......Im a mustang guy..but I do love the SS...its got great power and torque, Dont hate on it.......and it sounds like your being a smart ass when you say just round it off to 160 or 155mph...What...you dont think it goes 157mph....

Hater....LOl:nono:

Yeah hard being the Chevy owner here in the mustang forums. LOL Ask SVTTech :p

Kilgore Trout said:
Oh age has a lot to do with it. The more experience you have driving the more in control of your car you will be. The simple fact of the matter is that with each decade of driving experience you gain more skill, wisdom, and common sense.

Kids weaving through heavy traffic or street racing lack experince and/or judgement. They think the are Dale Jarrett but in actuality they are more like Pee Wee Herman...
I resent that! :mad:

:D

omg some of you guys make me sick! dont act like u havnt ever switched lanes without using your turn signal, or get on it every know and then, we all know that these are no no's :nono: . but just be happy a mustang guy made it out ok when doing it.

i just think its a little ******* up to wish death apon him when chances are u race too.

anyways sounds like a pretty good run imo. but there is no talking on street racing on this board :lock:

Kilgore Trout said:
:rlaugh: at least spell it right, its "douchebag" :nice:

Anyways, mini-vans tail gate me as well and so do pick em up trucks :notnice: :mad:

Especially when I am crusing with the top down on a nice sunny day, some douchebag in a f'n silverado always comes flying up on my azz outta nowhere :mad:

What really sucks is that silverados are made right here in Fort Wayne Indianer... They are f'n everywhere :mad: :notnice: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

HaHa I have the same trouble with silverados. They always flash their lights in the daytime like it is gonna make me drive over the speed limit in my cop magnet. I just brake check em', and show em my favorite finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.