racing a Dodge Stealth tomorrow, need info

5LiterFever

Dec 24, 2003
Alexandria, VA
hey guys, this dude from work has a dodge stealth, automatic non-turbo and wants to run me tomorrow for $20. im thinkin this will be an easy $20, what do you think? this guy is an idiot and knows nothing about cars. he SWEARS my car can't break past a 14.9. of course, i didnt tell him about my trip up to the trakc last week :rlaugh: details on my car are in sig.

• Sponsors (?)

Not sure, I drove one of those awhile back and it sucked big time. But then again I saw one at the track last weekend pulling 11's on street tires.

Nonetheless, you gotta fill me in on how you pulled a 14.55 bone stock!

SN95StangMan said:
I suggest you try to find a way to get him to bet more $$$ :D

hell yes dude! The kids at my school are always getting swindled out of money. I got challenged for $20 and at the end, I scored $80. A little smack talking in front of his buddies will make your wallet a little fatter.

well if you havent seen under the hood yet ide make sure it wasnt turbo for sure because if it was he would give you a run for your money, they are fast cars even stock my friend has a 3000gt VR4 Twin Turbo(same engine as stealth) an the thing is real fast. but if you are sure its not turbo then tell him you will race him to the junk yard if he promises to junk it when you beat him there.

Red, IF you beat that Stealth, i'll race you and take that 20 right back from ya

attachment.php

Attachments

• I_see_dumb_people2121.jpg
    I_see_dumb_people2121.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 218