Radio and A/C relocation done, w00t!

nito88stang

Founding Member
May 23, 2002
Fullerton, California
Whelp, i had originally put my gauges in the center vents with a plate i made. YOu can see in this pic where i had my gauges before, i wanted my center vents back so i decided to do something.
100_0057.jpg

Moved the a/c controls down, radio up
100_0061.jpg

Hellhole of wires
100_0070.jpg

Relocated the hellhole of wires, put gauges in
100_0067.jpg

Voila!!! painted and finshed :banana:
100_0085.jpg

100_0083.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I have been wanting to dod this also. What did yuo have to do to get the AC controls moved down? I looked one time and it looked like you had to extend wires and just about rip the dash apart or at least the glove box area. Looks real good by the way. And like someone else said "repaint with crinkle finish". Any help is always appreciated.

looks cool, i recently wired up a switch for my e. fan and .... well not as involved but

wiring2.jpg

just flipped the bezel upside down haha, btw i used to work in lakewood, right off of candlewood/downey

Attachments

• wiring2.jpg
    wiring2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 32
Nice job with that.

How do you find looking down at the shifter whenever you want to look at the gauges?

I'm going to be putting in some gauges soon and I'm not sure whether I want to put the gauges in that area or buy the bezel that Autometer makes to located them just below my factory gauges ('94 GT).

illwood said:
Nice job with that.

How do you find looking down at the shifter whenever you want to look at the gauges?

I'm going to be putting in some gauges soon and I'm not sure whether I want to put the gauges in that area or buy the bezel that Autometer makes to located them just below my factory gauges ('94 GT).

Well when i'm drivin the Shifter is in the D position so u get a clear shot of the gauges like in this pic
100_0083.jpg