Ran a [email protected] 3.27 Gears, NA!!! 3476 lbs!!

I don't care about DA those times are impossible, even if a time slip came up I would bet that it is one of his buddies. Or cars or not made to run these good of times with stock gears and all you guys supporting are probably his best friends and just want to help him lie about his slip. Because of you guys we will have people running all over this board now claiming these times. Go back to the other boards we don't need lyers like you posting here with false claims.

• Sponsors (?)

gtstang2k2 said:
I don't care about DA those times are impossible, even if a time slip came up I would bet that it is one of his buddies. Or cars or not made to run these good of times with stock gears and all you guys supporting are probably his best friends and just want to help him lie about his slip. Because of you guys we will have people running all over this board now claiming these times. Go back to the other boards we don't need lyers like you posting here with false claims.

well, with all those mods you have listed there, What do you run????

gtstang2k2 said:

My question to you is do you even know what a WATER PUMP PULLEY LOOKS LIKE?

:rlaugh:

Starkie

hell I believe it. One of my friends is always on ls1tech.com and a boy with a ext. cab 4x4 silverado ran mid to low 11's. the same person has a new reg. cab 4x4 and he is expecting it to run mid to low 10's. this is also without and weight reduction and also without slicks. now that is hard to believe but it is true.

tangerine said:
hell I believe it. One of my friends is always on ls1tech.com and a boy with a ext. cab 4x4 silverado ran mid to low 11's. the same person has a new reg. cab 4x4 and he is expecting it to run mid to low 10's. this is also without and weight reduction and also without slicks. now that is hard to believe but it is true.

How much motor work and how many power adders?

Bill

starkie said:
My question to you is do you even know what a WATER PUMP PULLEY LOOKS LIKE?

:rlaugh:

Starkie

Alright when are you going to drop this one rich, hey could you ship me a water pump pulley and actually get it to my house. :rlaugh:

Guys calm down a little I am just playing with Jayz I know he ran those times, I actually came over here and took my avatar off and my location so I could mess with him a little to show that people can still have fun on message boards but people get to pissy to have fun with. I posted a thread on modulardepot about me messing with him and phillystang and rich and any other founding member will attest to this.

Sorry if I caused any problems with you guys and will go take my ignorance somewhere else. :rlaugh: I am so laughing my ass off.

And for my times my car is an automatic and I am running 12.7 in 900plus D/A's and the times will even go lower once the car comes out of the garage.

Sorry Jayz just thought I'd have a little fun with you because of your comment about posting your results here, but it didn't take long for someone to jump on the band wagon. :flag: