Ran a [email protected] 3.27 Gears, NA!!! 3476 lbs!!

• Sponsors (?)

DeadLurker said:
Bill(mustang92) was right when he said it was only a matter of time after you post this on stangnet that someone would raise the bs flag on you.

I did not read all three pages, but I read the first page. I believe he is telling the truth. That MPH is really high, and those are amazing times coming from stock gears. Good job. For all the haters out there, it is coming from guys who have not run as good of times. I ran a 13.11 in SC with about 90 degree temps and HIGH humidy on 245/45/17 Nitto DRs, so I believe him when he has more mods than me short of gears, stickier tires and better DA that he knocked off 4 tenths off my time and 3mph higher. Good job.

JayZ,
Can you explain your mods? What is LM? Sorry if it sounds like a stupid questin.

I believe you about your times.
First time out to the track in my 02 GT CONVERTIBLE with no weight reduction I ran a best of 13.72 at 103 mph with a 2.15 6o ft time. I ran a few other high 13's. Mods were Spintech X and Catback, Steeda Pulleys and TA, and K&N/Densecharger. My best mph that day was a 103.7 mph, higher then some of the LS1 cars there.

I knew with weight reduction and slicks and gears I could get easily into the 12's in my vert.

Good times.

LM=SLP LoudMouth Exhaust..i know these terms because im a owner of a previous ls1 camaro before i got my new gt:)..

anyways gtrackdo2 you seem to think everything is impossible..this has nothing to do with mustangs or DA(whatever that means) but my cousin ran a 12.8@107mph bone stock in a 02 ss..bonestock,paper filter and all..alot of people didnt believe it because they are idiots..but anyways i just wanted to point that out.

starkie said:
Density Altitude is the actual weather conditions for the specific time in feet.

For instance. Atco is 50 feet above sea level. If you run at Atco in the summer, with a temp of 90 degrees with 50 percent humidity and a barometric pressure of 29.50 you come up with a DA of 2816 feet above sea level actual air conditions. Not very good for running good times.

Then, you run in December at Atco, with a temp of 35 degrees with 50 percent humidity and a barometric pressure of 30.40 and the DA is -2071. That is awesome for running good times. Air so much cooler and denser.

So take both these situations above, and take the same car without changing any mods. In the summer, the car runs a 13.40 lets say. That same car in the December weather conditions I stated above runs a 12.73 without changing a thing.

Thats why paying attention to the exact conditions at the time of a run is so important. If run a time in the winter, then change gears and don't run again til summer, your times won't be as good. You would think the gear swap sucked and did nothing for you, when in reality it did.

Still, your timeslip is your timeslip. Jay ran those times, and with the DA for that day, is right on with what he should have run. Nice runs Jay.

Starkie

Whats the formula for calculating DA?

derek02gt said:
LM=SLP LoudMouth Exhaust..i know these terms because im a owner of a previous ls1 camaro before i got my new gt:)..

anyways gtrackdo2 you seem to think everything is impossible..this has nothing to do with mustangs or DA(whatever that means) but my cousin ran a 12.8@107mph bone stock in a 02 ss..bonestock,paper filter and all..alot of people didnt believe it because they are idiots..but anyways i just wanted to point that out.
What do you mean I think everything is impossible? I was just askin if anyone could tell me what my car should be capable in the 1/4 with the mods i have listed..
I didnt say anything about any ones stated times....mabye you lookrd at the wrong name????