Ran friends sprayed LT1...vid inside

Look man I give you the props you deserve, forget what they say in here you know they are just messing with you. It is tough keeping up with a bigger motor shooting a bigger shot than you are so....congrats.:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Look man I give you the props you deserve, forget what they say in here you know they are just messing with you. It is tough keeping up with a bigger motor shooting a bigger shot than you are so....congrats.:nice:

Thanks man. Im gonna up the shot and run him again next week with a 100 shot, ill post the vid. Hey I see your in Florida, where bouts?

Nice avatar...I have that shirt.

It looked like you ran out of cam or exhaust room to me.

I don't know what you run for either of those but your bottom end is def a lot more potent than what you've got up top.

A wild guess has me leaning more towards cam. It didn't look like you were able to keep building power like your buddy did.

In that race, the fox was definatly outgunned, the F-body had 1: More cubes 2: Bigger shot 3: More aerodynamic, the only thing the Fox really had was the weight factor. However, everything considered, the Fox did VERY well. That F-body might have beatt that fox, but there are PLENTY of foxes that could make that F-body look like the driver hit the brake pedal instead of the gas.

I just said the vid was dark, I agree though those are some fast mofo's, there is a guy that works with me and he drives a 02 Firehawk, I couldn't hang with him and he is bone stock. Maybe i'll fair better with some 373's

Even with 3.73s he should walk you like a dog... An 02 Hawk even bone stock with the right driver is a low 13s car! The gears will help, but I doubt you will fair all too well.

Fbodies get no respect from a lot of Mustang owners, and for NO reason. The Fbodies have been years ahead of the Mustang since the thirdgens were laid to rest, and even in the thirdgen era, the better ones would run with a 5-speed fox!

Even with 3.73s he should walk you like a dog... An 02 Hawk even bone stock with the right driver is a low 13s car! The gears will help, but I doubt you will fair all too well.

Fbodies get no respect from a lot of Mustang owners, and for NO reason. The Fbodies have been years ahead of the Mustang since the thirdgens were laid to rest, and even in the thirdgen era, the better ones would run with a 5-speed fox!
Agreed. The only complaint I have about f-bodies is 90% of the owners are douchebags, but so are a lot of Mustang owners, so I'm not sure what my point is. People just need to stop thinking what they drive is unbeatable, and appreciate other vehicles. At least it's not rice :flag:

LOL, I know a good deal of Fbody and Mustang owners in central CT, and can say that they have the same problem. They feel they are supirior, when with equal money into both, each car will go as fast. The Fbody guys are spoiled because they start off faster, and Mustang (5.0) guys are spoiled because they can go fast for cheap. It is good because it keeps the cars on a leval playing field, but on the othe hand sparks controversy because one thinks they are better than the other.

I personally just go out and listen to both sides. Each has positives and negetives, and when ignored, you can makes friends on the "other side"!

It looked like you ran out of cam or exhaust room to me.

I don't know what you run for either of those but your bottom end is def a lot more potent than what you've got up top.

A wild guess has me leaning more towards cam. It didn't look like you were able to keep building power like your buddy did.
I have a B303 cam and for exhaust I have BBK shorties, o/r Hpipe and flowmaster catback. The car is definitly much stronger before 5k, it screams down low but does loose a little up top, evn with the Bcam, but im guessing the cam aint helping me without the H/I to back it but it came with the car so im just gonna leave it there.

Having owned 2 LS1's I will tell you this. The stock power is awesome from those engines and I loved it. Now an LT1 is a completely different story. GM did those cars justice when they got rid of it and went to the LS1. Now you could hook Nitrous up to a Washing Machine and of course it would be fast. That dont mean its a great engine :nonono: Sucks you couldn't lay the smack on the LT1 in the Vid... Save some coin and get some **** and go back out and smack it.......

Good Luck:nice:

Having owned 2 LS1's I will tell you this. The stock power is awesome from those engines and I loved it. Now an LT1 is a completely different story. GM did those cars justice when they got rid of it and went to the LS1. Now you could hook Nitrous up to a Washing Machine and of course it would be fast. That dont mean its a great engine :nonono: Sucks you couldn't lay the smack on the LT1 in the Vid... Save some coin and get some **** and go back out and smack it.......

Good Luck:nice:

Like I said im gonna up the shot to 100 and see what happens next week. I need to do H/C/I to compete. But really I dont care if he is faster than me, I like my car and thats all that matters.