ratchet shifters

• Sponsors (?)

the pro ratchet/ b and m i beleive. you can trim out ash tray area and look bitchin. i like them because they have a short handle and stay in the straight up position on every shift. later wally

I put one in the ashtray for a customer a while back- fits pretty cool:nice: It takes a lot of sizing up and cutting but in the end it does look bitchin! The only issue is on your car Paul relocated the climate control so that would need to find a new home. Maybe back home? Anyway +1 vote for puttin it in the ashtray:nice:

gospeedgo said:
I put one in the ashtray for a customer a while back- fits pretty cool:nice: It takes a lot of sizing up and cutting but in the end it does look bitchin! The only issue is on your car Paul relocated the climate control so that would need to find a new home. Maybe back home? Anyway +1 vote for puttin it in the ashtray:nice:
hehe yea theyre going back where they originally were... not sure where I'm gonna move the gauges to though.

Jordan I was going to go with the B&M Hammer before we swapped, just make sure you get like a Lentec or PA valve body with the o/d delete, or your going to have to shift a lot going from first into second and then lift the handle to go back into first to hold out second.......damn I think I just confused myself. :D

Johnnb said:
Jordan I was going to go with the B&M Hammer before we swapped, just make sure you get like a Lentec or PA valve body with the o/d delete, or your going to have to shift a lot going from first into second and then lift the handle to go back into first to hold out second.......damn I think I just confused myself. :D
hehe yes... the old 1-2-1 shuffle I'll be getting a valve body as soon as I can hehe.

SMOKEDYA said:
So you guy's did trade?! Wise choice on both parts! peace

john:p

Ya actually we did and it was an awesome trade in that the '98 has so much more room for me to get my wheelchair in and out and it's so much fun to drive. I think I can count on two fingers how many times I did the 1-2-1 shift as I heard it was bad on the trans and would rather buy a cheap v/b then have to re-build the trans.

I could not think of a better person to trade with then Jordan as it's awesome to see such a well built car to such an enthusiest.

Johnnb said:
Ya actually we did and it was an awesome trade in that the '98 has so much more room for me to get my wheelchair in and out and it's so much fun to drive. I think I can count on two fingers how many times I did the 1-2-1 shift as I heard it was bad on the trans and would rather buy a cheap v/b then have to re-build the trans.

I could not think of a better person to trade with then Jordan as it's awesome to see such a well built car to such an enthusiest.
hehe thanks :D