Rattling noise at two distinct RPMs

Hello again,

Getting lots done on the stang now that I have a forced air heater, ranging from belt refresh (idler, tensioner & belt) to pulling the cluster and putting in my BBK Cobra style gauge faces (not too impressed with the quality).

After replacing the shot belt tensioner (was actually cracked where spring held tension, so it had very little holding power), the car is much quieter. However, there's still a rattle at 1400 RPMs and like 2500 RPMs under load if you hang around that RPM for a while. I have no idea where it's coming from... I thought it was from the belts and the tensioner, but after replacing that it's quieted down much more and the squeak sounds more like a metal on metal squeak. Maybe exhaust? Obviously you guys aren't psychic, just looking for common squeaks for my year and mods. I do know my pilot and throwout bearings are probably not in the greatest condition, nor is the T5, but I can't seem to get approved on Corral (see below) to find an affordable working tranny and I want to do it all at once.

I think the driveshaft is out of line, shifter always has a bit more vibration than what I would consider normal and you can feel it in the bottom of the seat (which tells me problem is in the rear). Not a big deal that needs immediate attention because it's not that bad, but it does get bad above 80 (actually starts to make the rattling noise I hear) and I stay away from excessive speed for the time being. I've been trying to pick up an aluminum driveshaft on corral, but after THREE MONTHS, they still haven't approved my membership after several different e-mails to different addresses. If anyone has any way of contacting administration over there and is willing to help me, please let me know, I would really appreciate it. I'm afraid I may have gotten spam filtered out for some reason.

• Sponsors (?)