Razor Question?

• Sponsors (?)

I shave with the Gillette Sensor Excel
for some reason everyone in my family got free mach3's for their birthdays from CVS, even my little brother and hes 12?? I dont like how the head pivots, i cant put pressure on it or itll bend back. The sensor excel has a stationary head and it shaves pretty close with 2 blades. havent had a chance to try the M3turbo. maybe ill get a free one in the mail? :shrug:

Disposable slim twins for sensitive skin. I dont shave but every 3days I get a piping hot wash cloth and cover my face 3times till my skin looks like I have a sunburn and commence to shaving with whatever bar soap is around. IMO I haven't noticed any difference between bar soap and shaving cream. The worst shave was from an electric(remington microscreen).

im waiting for some old guy to come in here cussing, sayin all these razors are garbage and we should shape upo and use a bic dispossable single blade with no cream or water, or anthing, lol

"ehh god damnit, just use a friggin bic single blade throw her away and do it in the car before work" haha, i have no idea why i typed this post

I just want you all to know youve changed my life. For years I have had to shave everyday and have irritation for days. I have tried everything with no luck and thanks to your opinions I have seen the light. M3 Power.... mmmmhhhh