***Read the new signature*** +vids and pics too

God i wish i lived around there, no one here EVER meets up or anything. It blows. But anyways dude that thing sonds awesome. You have one of the best put together cars on here IMHO, even if it is an auto:stick: j/k sick car man much props:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Sweet Chris, sounds very mean :nice: You gotta be one happy guy to have her up again. Love the new brakes.... even though it meens SRT was right :rlaugh:

Hey, thanks. Yeah - i definitly am happy to have her running around again. I almost want the shaking of the car from the cam lope to rock me to sleep - but then gas would be too much - lol. But seriously - each time i start the car I get a smile - she's one healthy bitch now.

Chris,

get us some track times if you get a chance. I'm really interested in your MPH with the setup. I'm thinking 105-107???? Any ideas?

Chris,

get us some track times if you get a chance. I'm really interested in your MPH with the setup. I'm thinking 105-107???? Any ideas?
I'm not sure. I'm going to focus on some traction now with the stall and some power, but with the cams and heads it should yeild some nice top end for the mph. The nearest 1/4 in SD is like 1.5+ hours. It's not like my norcal days where the track was 15-20 mins away.

I changed out the fluid today - did 4-5 WOT runs. My lord - i'm so getting arrested in this car, top end power is addicting. I'm very pleased. My friend who has a 03 Bullit here was pretty surprised along with me; it actually wasn't close - everything over 4.5k rpms w/ ported heads/cams/compression it just night and day over the stock PI set-up. All on a closed circuit of course.

I changed out the fluid today - did 4-5 WOT runs. My lord - i'm so getting arrested in this car, top end power is addicting. I'm very pleased. My friend who has a 03 Bullit here was pretty surprised along with me; it actually wasn't close - everything over 4.5k rpms w/ ported heads/cams/compression it just night and day over the stock PI set-up. All on a closed circuit of course.
Most excellent :nice: