Ready to get tuned? .. or dyno'd?

NastyStang113

Sep 12, 2008
Florida
I just got word that VMP Tuning and MMS has hooked up to do some tuning and dynoing this weekend. Hope to see you guys out there !!

VMP & MMP Dyno-Day in South Florida Sat 1/31/2009

I am bringing my Mobile Dynojet to South Florida for a tuning and dyno-day
with the guys from Mobile Mod Performance Mobile Mod Performance - We Come To You!

Friday I will be tuning by appointment at the Mobile Mod Shop, located at:
2243 West McNab Rd
Pompano Beach FL 33069
(Powerline Rd and West Mcnab Rd)

Saturday we will be hosting a dyno-day and cruise in at Maroone Ford of
Margate:
5401 West Copans Road
Margate, FL 33063

Cost for the dyno-day will be $50 for 2 pulls with A/F and a printout.

Cost for tuning varies depending on your modifications, contact
[email protected] Space is limited.

View attachment 274131

• Sponsors (?)

Do they pay you to advertise on here? lol. Too bad I'm in the midwest or I'd be interested in something like this. On dyno days like this how much time do they spend with each car?

Paid? No. Sponsor? Yes. I've supported VMP Tuning for a long time even before I was sponsored. I was told about VMP Tuning by a friend out in California and found out he was local. I was about to buy a tuner from Brenspeed, too. I haven't ever looked back because Justin is one of the best tuners in the country and will help you out any way possible. Not to mention he's got some pretty badass Mustangs !!

Are you talking about tuning? .. or are you talking about doing the two dyno pulls?

However much time needed will be taken to tune a vehicle. No tuner is going to work on mechanical issues when he's got other people waiting in line though. Dyno tunes are completely dependent on mods.

Just to do the two dyno pulls will only take like 10-15 minutes from getting the car up and strapped down. Everything hooked up including tach wire, wideband, etc and making the two pulls.

he always pulls the trailer up to turkey rod run as well....I too have a vmp mail order tune and I'm very pleased with it. The car picked up a solid 3 mph in the 1/4 and i'd really be interested to see what he could do with it in person. Quickest i've personally seen one of the mustangs he tuned go was 12.7@108 with his dyno tune, and K&N CAI, stock full exhaust, and stock 3.55s, stock perralli's.

he always pulls the trailer up to turkey rod run as well....I too have a vmp mail order tune and I'm very pleased with it. The car picked up a solid 3 mph in the 1/4 and i'd really be interested to see what he could do with it in person. Quickest i've personally seen one of the mustangs he tuned go was 12.7@108 with his dyno tune, and K&N CAI, stock full exhaust, and stock 3.55s, stock perralli's.

Justin does a lot of dyno days and live tuning sessions so he's always out there. We all know about the car you're talking about around here ... The redfire car, right? After he broke his transmission, I think he put in a 6060. Now the car is supercharged with a lot of stuff done to it. I believe he's running real low 11s or high 10s now. The guy can drive. :nice: