Real nice car...

• Sponsors (?)

It's a Friday, which means you can post a link like that. Now if it was Tuesday or an odd Thursday on a Groundhog-shadow-having-been-seen-year, you'd be banned my friend. :D I still have no freakin clue what the rule is or why it is the way it is.

That's indeed a sharp lookin stang. It should deter Doug from selling his. :D

Awesome car, and I have to say I love that color. It has me wanting to set out on another quest for Saleen taillight bezels again, I gave up last time.

I hate when people post a car for sale or have it in an auction, and list the cost of every part on the car. If the person reading the ad knows anything, they will know what kinda money has been spent on the car based on the mod list.

stock brakes :nonono: other than that, i like it :drool:

I was going to say something about that!!! It always makes me a little leary when things do not really seem like they would add up... Maybe he felt the brakes were sufficiant?!?! Then again, why spend that much on the car already and not invest $1200 on a good set of Brembos or even just some Cobra brakes!!! Still looks nice, prolly asking too much though!!! :rolleyes:

only thing i dont like is its a vert otherwise i like it...and i have no problems with stock brakes when do the stock equipment seem to be inefficient?? i have ridden in 600 hp stangs with stock brakes and never once had and worries about stopping?? is everyone just playing it safe with going with aftermarket stuff??

Have you ever had to make an emergency stop on the highway? I did once when the guy in front of me got cut-off by a truck and had to slam on his brakes at 70mph. In that situation my stock brakes really made their crappiness shine, the fade was really unacceptable for a sports car. I'm installing bigger brakes as soon as they come in, hopefully at the end of this week.