Reality Check Please: Selling My '01 Gt 'vert Am I In The Ballpark?

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by vtvette, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Hello all, I am selling my 2001 GT 'vert 5 speed. At $4900/best am I in the right ballpark? This was my first Mustang and I don't really know where the market is right now.

My Craigslist add is below. I just posted it up. Too High? Too low? What would be a reasonable offer to accept?

Thanks guys,
  2. Not going to lie but if you had it for sale at $6,500 that would not be a bad price. You seem to have taken really good care of it and it looks great.
  3. As long as you're not trying to get rid of it ASAP, I would start high ($6-7K) and work my way down. You never know if you'll get that buyer who falls in love with the car and must have it immediately.
  4. Yep, decent Mustangs that people have taken care of go for at least 6500 and up around where I'm at, jax, fla. It took me a good while to find the current mustang I own an I gave 6900.00 for it as a one owner, completely untouched and unmodified with nearly every service record the lady had for it.