Rear Bumper

Still Bill

Oct 25, 2014
Washington State.
Hey all. So I know I only have theV6, but I truly enjoy the Hell outta this thing. Anyway, since only PP models come with the bottom part of the rear bumper matching the front spoiler and side skirts, is that a completely different tail section or is the lower part a separate piece attached? Can that area be painted or have the skirting piece attached?

• Sponsors (?)

The lower valance on my GT is removable, not easy removed but removable none the less... There are two bolts in the bottom of the bumper that attach to the bumper support and a series of next to impossible to remove clips up inside the bumper that attach the lower valance. I don't have a PP pack car so I'm assuming it is similar?

I was laying in the driveway while removing mine, frustrated and out of beer...

Yours look something like this @Still Bill ? The part that I removed was the lower painted piece under the reverse light.
DSC_0764.JPG

The lower valance on my GT is removable, not easy removed but removable none the less... There are two bolts in the bottom of the bumper that attach to the bumper support and a series of next to impossible to remove clips up inside the bumper that attach the lower valance. I don't have a PP pack car so I'm assuming it is similar?

I was laying in the driveway while removing mine, frustrated and out of beer...

Yours look something like this @Still Bill ? The part that I removed was the lower painted piece under the reverse light.
DSC_0764.JPG

Thanks for the input. No, my rear bumper cover is all one piece. I was hoping to get the skirting or in other words the piece that goes over the reverse light and wraps around the exhaust and flares out at the bottom on the sides.