Rear Deck Blackout Panels

I bought one of those magnetic cheapo panels. Looks good from 25' away, but is slightly discolored & starting to curl at the edges. I'd like to get a better quality, good fitting stick-on type that retains the pie plate trunk emblem----a thin one,if possible. I notice most of the ads are for the 05 to 09s. Few for the 10+
Any advice/experiences?

• Sponsors (?)

I bought a vinyl decal from rockymountaingraphics.com It is 7-8 year cast Oracal vinyl. Did the wet method to apply, of course, and it turned out fantastic. It honestly looks like it was painted on. About $30 i believe. I too had the magnetic blackout panel which I didnt want to have to take off and put back on when I wash the car plus someone can just walk up and take it.

pic

Attachments

• IMAG0082.jpg
    IMAG0082.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 225
If you want to keep the faux gas cap, Silver Horse Racing is releasing a really nice one that matches the front grille for the 10+. I personally went with the CDC one with no faux cap because I hate any fake crap on my car. Looks cleaner too.

For some reason, I actually thought Silver Horse Racing supplied Ford with this part.
I am waiting for Silver Horse Racing's lower front grill insert for my 2010. Had it for my 2007 and loved it. Silver Horse Racing, how soon will it be available?