Rear grind while turning

I just put an 8.8 in my car and I'm pretty worried about it. When I am driving straight, there are no issues with it. However, when I am turning slowly, such as when I'm backing out of my driveway, there is like a grinding going on back there that I can feel. It feels like a tire rubbing, but I know that's not it. I know this is probably something a little too difficult to diagnose over the internet, but could anyone just kindof list some possible problems that might cause this? I just put new upper and lower control arms and shocks on with it, if that could have anything to do with it.

All I know to do is pull the cover off and look for chunks, I really have no idea how to diagnose a problem like this. Any help?

• Sponsors (?)

Did you drain and refill the axle after you swapped it in? If so, did you add the friction modifier with the gear lube? Sounds like it could be the clutches chattering without the friction modifier. :shrug: Good luck!

Scott

thats what it is, had the same noise. Ended up my clutch packs got fried and basically made a mini spool for me, even though i didn't want it lol