Rear Shock Mounts/Isoloators

I am replacing the shocks on the rear of my Stang. The drivers side I have not had any issues. The passenger side rubber bushings are too small. When the shock is screwed into the upper mount the rubber bushing is pushed through the hole. I have looked for a place to purchase these upper shock mounts/isolators with negative results. Has anyone else replaced these or had this issue? I have found lots of stuff for the front struts but nothing for the rear shocks. I have Eibach springs and shocks.

Thanks and Happy Holidays......:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I might not be understanding the issue at all:

Is the passenger side bushing smaller than the driver's side, or is the passenger side hole bigger?

It should all be the same. If you got the shocks from the parts store and the bushings are different on each of your shocks, I'd see if I can swap the small bushings for the correct bushings.

The bushings on the passenger side are smaller. The shocks did not come with any type of bushing or hardware. All that I have is what was on the car to begin with. The drivers side appears to be the stock bushings while the passenger side appears to be changed to a standard size bushing that is too small.