Rebuild Or Trade?

You can get a nice non intercooled V3 Si-Trim Vortech kit for about $3,500. http://www.jegs.com/i/Vortech/933/4FA218-040L/10002/-1?parentProductId=1137093 It comes with everything you'll need for the install. The kit will utilize an FMU, so larger injectors aren't immediately needed. You can always add those later on down the road if you feel it necessary.

With a Trick Flow Top end kit and Vortech Si you could easily make your 425hp goal without pushing the limits at all. The stock HO block is limited mainly by the block itself. You're more likely to split the block before hurting the internals, so I wouldn't let that concern you.
Oh wow didnt think I could make that power that easy lol

• Sponsors (?)

Also I'm not gonna drive the car like an ******* either I might jump on it here and there but I want it as a daily driver. So even if I have that kind of power I'm not going to use it often. The car will prob never see a drag strip. Road course maybe. I really don't want to go too crazy so I would like to keep the cost down. So its prob going to be me building it in my garage over tje course of a year or more. Hopefully I have the engine built before the one that is in the car now dies. I'm going to slowly order parts as I have the money starting with the block and a good book to learn as I go. I'm not mechanicly retarded. I might sound like it but I do know how to do something. I've built cars before just not like the mustang mainly jeeps and two camaros. T he jeep was a heap of trash when I bought it for 200 $. Then I semi restored and built a new suspension for offroading I sold it for 8500 $. Somehow I made mon ey on that jeep. I guess I got lucky I o ly put about 6 grand into it. I did a lot of external engine work pretty much everything you can see was new or remanufactured. I was proud of that jeep and that's how I want to feel about this mustang.

Ok so I don't know how to add a link. Its the 5.8 351 economy shortblock from latemodelresto. Would this be a good option? Its 1299$. The regular 5.0 shortblock is 999 $. Now would I build up the 351 the same way? Can I throw a teickflow kit on it like the 5.0? Or would this be a lot more work?

I know I sound stupid but I'm not. I just have a hard time translating my thoughts into words on this phone. And sorry for all the stupid questions I'm teying to soak up all the info I can get from you guys. Thanks in advance. If I'm being stupid just tell me. I tend to overthink things when it comes to my cars

Yeah but I'm on my phone and it takes forever because I'm in a "dead zone" so I never have a good connection. Its way quicker to do what I do. Sorry man I know its a pain in thw ass. And I don't mean to blow up my own thread lol. Ill tey and get all my thoughts in one post. I was waitin for somebody to say something about it lol. And I'm lazy. I'm still figuring it out ill get better with time. Foroums are new to me. And I suck at spelling. Also thiss thing is way behind me to. When I'm typing the screen oslike 5 words behind me so its a pita. Again I'm sorry guys. You guys prob hate me by now lol. But hey I used the edit button three times already on this post so I'm gettin there hahaha:confused: