Roush Recall: '05 & '06 Saleens w/ Brake Upgrade

Got a letter in the mail yesterday from Saleen stating that the upgraded break system on the '05's & '06's could suddenly fail:jaw: In the letter they are requesting me to call them so my car can get towed to the nearest authorized Saleen Dealership to replace the braided brake lines.

Kinda' scary..........

• Sponsors (?)

wsbrigham said:
Got a letter in the mail yesterday from Saleen stating that the upgraded break system on the '05's & '06's could suddenly fail:jaw: In the letter they are requesting me to call them so my car can get towed to the nearest authorized Saleen Dealership to replace the braided brake lines.

Kinda' scary..........

I guess that's why they call them "break" systems because they are prone to failure. :D

Well, I contacted my local Ford/Saleen dealership about the recall for the brakes and they informed me that it might be around 3-4 weeks before I see the replacements:notnice: That kinda' bummes me out considering the letter states that my brakes might suddenly fail. Am I wrong to expect the replacements a little sooner than a month down the road???:shrug: