Received a ricer fly-by yesterday

1slow95

Founding Member
May 16, 2002
ohio
So Im driving my Mazda yesterday and a real nice SN95 pulled out behind me. It was a darker colored blue with a Cobra R hood and black Cobra R rims, and it had about a 2" drop. Yeah, it looked pretty good. Sounded good too. Sounded kinda like a 5.0 to me, but it had 96-98 tails so I can't say for sure since I didn't look at the fender emblem.

Anyways, he pulls up beside me at the next stop light. Now I know my Mazda will give a stock 94-98 GT a good run(not saying I would win), so I was kinda hoping to test that out here. Well, the light turns green and I get on it a little but I hear the stang just cruising up to speed, so I take it kinda easy shifting at 3500-4K 1/2-3/4 throttle. As soon as I get to the speed limit (45) and shift into fifth, I hear the stang go WOT and come flying past me. I just had to laugh because I've never really heard of somebody in a stang doing a fly-by to a ricer(import), usually it's the other way around. :rlaugh:

I just hope I run into that kid again someday when Im driving the stang. :D

• Sponsors (?)

95Vert said:
:stupid:
Go look for his bitch ass with your beast and just play with him.

Oh yeah, Im gonna be looking for him next time I get my stang out!
evil.gif

So I'm driving the other day, minding my own business, when this guy in some ricer Mazda decides to dink around pulling away from the light. Must be he thought I was racing, or maybe he was trying to get me to race, or whatever. I didn't care, barely noticed his insignificant car. So finally I stepped on it and made him small in my mirror.

J/K :D

GRGT1994 said:
So I'm driving the other day, minding my own business, when this guy in some ricer Mazda decides to dink around pulling away from the light. Must be he thought I was racing, or maybe he was trying to get me to race, or whatever. I didn't care, barely noticed his insignificant car. So finally I stepped on it and made him small in my mirror.

View attachment 500267