received my thumper heads today.

dastang2

Dec 11, 2003
tx
just got my thumper heads today and they are kickass looking. the quality is great. i opted for the .600 lift dual springs. i can't wait to bolt them on and get the exhaust put on so i can ride with them on there. thanks thumper for the hard work.

• Sponsors (?)

Take them to a shop with a flowbench and see what they flow before you bolt them on.Are they the E7`s?

I`d love to see those flow numbers as would others I`m sure.

Just put them on and enjoy them. This flow # stuff has been beat to death,
I had thumpers e7 heads and a tmoss ported stock intake with a comp cams nx264hr. It took my vert from 15.50 @ 85 to 13.90@100

Nice gains for the $ spent! Youll like them.

NICE, I'm sure you'll be happy with them, going from stock e6's to thumper e7's you should really notice a difference. I just figured out you post on fordpower also, Another Texan :flag: . So are you going to go to the Sonic meet tonight (1960/aldine westfield) ? If so come and introduce yourself, Always up for meeting new :SNSign: people. Black fox, black tint, cobraR's, see sig.

i may be able to stop by but i will be in a white nissan maxima and it will probably be late. going bowling at 11 in humble. i got some pics now.
pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

Marlboro_Man said:
NICE, I'm sure you'll be happy with them, going from stock e6's to thumper e7's you should really notice a difference. I just figured out you post on fordpower also, Another Texan :flag: . So are you going to go to the Sonic meet tonight (1960/aldine westfield) ? If so come and introduce yourself, Always up for meeting new :SNSign: people. Black fox, black tint, cobraR's, see sig.

i don't post on fordpower but i do on fordsix,fordtrucks and corral a little. also at atvforums,thumpertalk and dirtbikeforums.used to do 3.8mustangs.com but that is a thing of the past.

dastang2 said:
i don't post on fordpower but i do on fordsix,fordtrucks and corral a little. also at atvforums,thumpertalk and dirtbikeforums.used to do 3.8mustangs.com but that is a thing of the past.
Well i was sure you did becuse there is a guy on there with the same 300ex four wheeler for sale so i figured it was you, my bad. Don't know if you made it out to the meet or not but it was a good one. There was alot of fox's out there. :nice:

Marlboro_Man said:
Well i was sure you did becuse there is a guy on there with the same 300ex four wheeler for sale so i figured it was you, my bad. Don't know if you made it out to the meet or not but it was a good one. There was alot of fox's out there. :nice:

no we didn't go anywhere actually. plans changed. are they doing it today saturday too. they used to do that every other saturday.

PoopDawg said:
If price is not an option, there is no comparison there.

it is, but it isnt if that makes any sense. i mean...the cash will be there...its just whether or not i want to drop it. i want to do Heads, and the whole induction system at one time (MAF, TB, Upper/lower Plenums).

If I had the money I would have used TFS heads. The thumpers are nice and make good power but they aren't on the same level as the TFS or AFR heads.

If the cash is there I say go with the TFS or AFRs, if not the thumpers are a good alternative.