Received Rear Seat Delete (PICS)

Brandon in Canada built this for me. What do you all think????
MVC_031Fab.jpg

MVC_032Fab.jpg

Just gotta put it in the car

• Sponsors (?)

That's Wade Jr's. It's a Kawasaki electric 4wheeler. Im hoping by the time he's 3 the training wheels are coming off the bike. And by 4, to get him his first dirt bike. He's been riding on Harleys w/me since he was 9mos old.
And yeah, I thought about lighting it up (the 5.0), but thought that would be just a bit to much like "rice" so I decided against it.

donjohn said:
i don't believe all the time is rice, it'd be subtle, inside the car, and a nice ambiance... i think it'd look killer

everything ain't rice

Man everything is rice to these guys anymore. Non -stock color=rice, Lights=rice, Painted interiors=rice

Pretty soon painted engine pieces and freaking intake swaps are gonna be rice

Mustangs not a stang unless its all stock LOL

MysteryMachine said:
OH I dohave a question about the seat deletes though. Is it possible to put one in then if need be take it out and put the seat back in? and then swap them again

The only problem would be the seatbelts. I cut mine out when I did mine. The rest of it should just bolt back in. There's a rectangular panel that the rear of the factory seat rests against when it's in the upright position that will also need to be reinstalled :nice:

xr8d302 said:
The only problem would be the seatbelts. I cut mine out when I did mine. The rest of it should just bolt back in. There's a rectangular panel that the rear of the factory seat rests against when it's in the upright position that will also need to be reinstalled :nice:

So what your saying is it would be a pain in the ass? I'm liking all these thigs with the cut outs. I can see something done up with green plexi and a light behind it :rolleyes: