Recommendations on a short shifter?

• Sponsors (?)

The Steeda Tri Ax shifter has gone through many tests and studies and we have determined that the 20% throw is ideal for the driver, the transmission and ultimately for not missing a gear. Our shifter gives you the confidence that when you shift from 2nd to 3rd gear that you will hit the correct gear as opposed to having a gummy feeling and shifting back into 1st , into 5th, or just missing a shift. Our shifter has crossed the finish line in first place more times than the competition and that is something we are proud of.

The Steeda Tri Ax shifter has gone through many tests and studies and we have determined that the 20% throw is ideal for the driver, the transmission and ultimately for not missing a gear. Our shifter gives you the confidence that when you shift from 2nd to 3rd gear that you will hit the correct gear as opposed to having a gummy feeling and shifting back into 1st , into 5th, or just missing a shift. Our shifter has crossed the finish line in first place more times than the competition and that is something we are proud of.

Any reason why you're copy and pasting this post in multiple places on the board? And doing so while not being an approved vendor.

The word troll comes to mind...

Any reason why you're copy and pasting this post in multiple places on the board? And doing so while not being an approved vendor.

The word troll comes to mind...
1st off I am NOT a vendor.
I am a customer of Brenspeed as they built the 08 Bullitt Mustang.
The last thing you would call me if you actually knew who I was is to call me a {Troll}.
I Post all over the INTERNET I did not realize a person was limited to only one Mustang site.
I Post in different places because in some instances some Members only hang out on the one Mustang site they are a Member of.

Can we move on now and get back to discussing Mustangs and get off this Troll thing.

Terry

1st off I am NOT a vendor.
I am a customer of Brenspeed as they built the 08 Bullitt Mustang.
The last thing you would call me if you actually knew who I was is to call me a {Troll}.
I Post all over the INTERNET I did not realize a person was limited to only one Mustang site.
I Post in different places because in some instances some Members only hang out on the one Mustang site they are a Member of.

Can we move on now and get back to discussing Mustangs and get off this Troll thing.

Terry
Wow, cross fire, my apologies. I have no issue with brenspeed, im running one of their tunes in my 07. My post was referring to this one...

Wow, cross fire, my apologies. I have no issue with Brenspeed, I'm running one of their tunes in my 07. My post was referring to this one...
Hey, No-Problem on this end. :nice:

I thought (Originally) you must have said what you did because of the Avatar I was using on this Site.
(I know from your Post that was not the case)
I had to pick something that was small enough that one could read it.
I don't think we know one another and since that might very well be the case.
Here is a Link to my build Thread.
Post one has all the Links to every Major change with the Bullitt.
If your interested take a look.
You might find some things of interest that I have done over the years.

Warning it is very-very-long with maybe like 500 pictures.

"tigermachine" Build see Post #1, LAST Up-Dated POST Oct. 15, 2011 # (5273)
<HR style="COLOR: #666666" SIZE=1>"tigermachine" Build see Post #1, LAST Up-Dated POST Oct. 15, 2011 # (5273) - IMBOC

Thanks for the Post,
Terry aka "tigerhonaker"

Hey, No-Problem on this end. :nice:

I thought (Originally) you must have said what you did because of the Avatar I was using on this Site.
(I know from your Post that was not the case)
I had to pick something that was small enough that one could read it.
I don't think we know one another and since that might very well be the case.
Here is a Link to my build Thread.
Post one has all the Links to every Major change with the Bullitt.
If your interested take a look.
You might find some things of interest that I have done over the years.

Warning it is very-very-long with maybe like 500 pictures.

"tigermachine" Build see Post #1, LAST Up-Dated POST Oct. 15, 2011 # (5273)
<HR style="COLOR: #666666" SIZE=1>"tigermachine" Build see Post #1, LAST Up-Dated POST Oct. 15, 2011 # (5273) - IMBOC

Thanks for the Post,
Terry aka "tigerhonaker"

I'll take a look when I have the chance, though im trying to avoid looking at pics of s197's as i already have two money pits and the 07 has been serving me nicely as a stock-ish DD.

No hard feelings ;)

It is the same response to the same question of why our Steeda Tri Ax is an effective shifter.
I have emailed my technical department to get official clearance to be a Steeda Authorized Rep on this board.

Thanks

TJ

Our shifter has crossed the finish line in first place more times than the competition and that is something we are proud of.

This is an interesting statistic. Like you, I also believe that track results speak volumes. How many times did Steeda cross the finish line in first place, and how did your competitors rank in that statistic?

+1 on the MGW. I had one in my 02 GT and it was one of the best mods I made. I've got one in the box at home:nice: waiting for install on the 08 GT when I get back from this sh**hole country! :)

I will see what kind of statistics I can find for the 1st place finishes and so forth. Sorry I never received an email about an update to this thread.

We are currently selling them on sale at the moment. If you want to try one for yourself give us a call.

Thanks TJ