Recommendations on hood/bumper?

I'm looking to do a few cosmetic changes to the stang...I have quite a few road scars on the front bumper, and hood (scratches, small paint chips). I'd like to go with the Roush Stage III fascia, and a functional heat extracting hood. I would like to know who offers the best quality/price parts? FYI: I'm not opposed to getting a CF hood...simply because it takes away the initial prep/painting cost...I'd be willing to leave it unpainted for a little while atleast. The only functional hoods I know of are the Niche '00 Cobra R, and the '03-'04 Cobra. Where can I find these things at the best quality per cost?

Does anybody have an opinion on the ABC Exclusive Fascias...I kinda like the one that incorporates the Cobra R w/ the saleen front...but I've always heard bad things about ABC's quality...any opinions?

• Sponsors (?)

I'm kinda partial to that same look.
:nice: ... I have not heard consistently GOOD things about ABC. I would not recommend them.

Note: there is a bit of a "gap" from the Cobra hood and the S3 front fascia.

BLK_ROUSH said:
Note: there is a bit of a "gap" from the Cobra hood and the S3 front fascia.
Yeah, small gap, but I was willing to live with it. I couldn't pass up the awesome deal I got on the hood.:nice:
43781.jpg

46715.jpg

More pics in my sig if you want to see different angles.