recommended tuner for supercharged 5.0?

• Sponsors (?)

The real way to do this, unless you intend to learn how to tune a system yourself or really want the capabilities of a specific system, is to choose the tuner first, based on good local recommendations and then let him choose which chip he is most comfortable tuning with.

Chris

FWIW i spent more money on my first chip tune than i did on my standalone megasquirt...

Like chris said, go to car shows, talk to people about a good tuner. Try to find alot of people that have been to the place and see what good or bad things they have to say about the buisness. It is very easy to get burned by someone on the chassis dyno.

Also make sure everything is RIGHT long before you book an apointment. Boost is going to magnify any problems you will have in a big way

No you can't... Apparently, the son has learned from the father's mistakes!

Now, before you go ballistic, I have a C5 vette, and I can say things like that. ;)

Which is why his face looks like that. That's not an avatar... it's an actual picture. He made that face after getting the C5 spanked by a stock GT. :eek:

So he bought a Fox, pulled the air silencer, and discovered power for the very first time. :D

small world bro i will be back in mountain home next month! In the desert currently so i spend some time on the internet and have came across a speedshop in meridian called motor mayhem i think? i think i saw them on cl cuz they are doing $4.50/lb nitrous refills.
*edit found one in boise called performance solutions and they do 125 per hour for 3 runs and tuning for efi but it says the prices varies bc of the many combinations with superchargers and motor mayhem is 100 per hour with unlimited runs! google it bro and motor mayhem is on fb

Which is why his face looks like that. That's not an avatar... it's an actual picture. He made that face after getting the C5 spanked by a stock GT. :eek:

So he bought a Fox, pulled the air silencer, and discovered power for the very first time. :D

ROFLMAO. I thought the comment was funny, but I really died when I saw the dog floating around in your sig.