Red Neck Rotisserie

Platonic Solid

Founding Member
May 29, 2002
CT-USA
Saw this on another forum and thought I'd steal the pics for you guys. I hadn't seen anything quite this simple until now.
DSC05851.jpg

DSC05855.jpg

DSC05876.jpg

DSC05861.jpg

DSC05849.jpg

DSC05878.jpg

DSC05879.jpg

DSC05883.jpg

DSC05886.jpg

DSC05887.jpg

DSC05889.jpg

Rolltissory-1.jpg

The closer the pivot point is to the car, the easier it will be to tip.

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

That is awesome! Only one cooler I've seen is an old engine stand front and back of the car with an angle welded to the hub. Just what does a stripped down chassis weigh?

One of these days i will have to post the dimensions for the rotisseries i make .They are made from hitch and receiver tube and everything slides together and pins .You can disassemble them and slide them back together in a 4 foot x 2 foot x 4 foot high unit that you can roll out of your way and store .You can easily build one in a day and it is fully adjustable in every direction, and adaptable to anything .

One of these days i will have to post the dimensions for the rotisseries i make .They are made from hitch and receiver tube and everything slides together and pins .You can disassemble them and slide them back together in a 4 foot x 2 foot x 4 foot high unit that you can roll out of your way and store .You can easily build one in a day and it is fully adjustable in every direction, and adaptable to anything .

Subscribed! In case you ever do post this up. (I've got some seamless hitch and receiver tube waiting for their true calling in life)

Subscribed! In case you ever do post this up. (I've got some seamless hitch and receiver tube waiting for their true calling in life)
I am a bit under the weather right now but soon as i am able i will make a thread . I don't have the pieces un assembled ,but i have one with the car off so i can show how it will look as assembled .
And give all the measurements .

Reactions: 1 users