Remember Me?

steedastang06

European Forum Founding Member
Feb 25, 2002
Ewa Beach, Hawaii
hey guys just writing to say hi to those of you who remember me (Steedastang97) who was dubbed the NW offroad king for the longest time (finally got tyler to change it lol) for off roading it in some poor guys lawn a few years back.. never did get that side skirt repainted lol, anyways i finally sold the 97 mustang and got a 2006 Screaming Yellow GT Premium thanks to the wonderful Overseas Military Car Sales program that AAFES has.. only 31,000 including all the shipping charges.. cant beat that! Anyways ive only got a year left in this crap country and i am trying to get stationed back at Fort Lewis again depending on what Branch has to say :shrug: Anyways if you guys want to drop me a line my email addy is [email protected]

Here are a few photos to refresh your memory :D

Stang-Front.jpg

Drivers-Side-Interior2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Well hurry up and get back here so we can help you regain your title!!!!

Glad yo hear your still stangin and representin in the UK!! My little bastige is now on the market, I am finally going to get a stang soon as I can..

Scooby5.0Doo said:
i remeber that car. and the person behind the wheel too most likely. although mines not phatom grey matalic anymore

Hey nate how is Shelby? Scooby i dont think i ever met you in person and actually the last thing i remember about you before i left to come to the UK was your posts about trying to get a 200mph car LOL :flag:

hey good to see another military dude. i was at RAF Lakenheath with my 89 GT. mine was white with a white convertible top. i did my time at the heath from 99-04. im suprised your stuff isnt jacked. u know how the brits are out there!