Reminder: CJ Pony Parts show this weekend - 7/14

• Sponsors (?)

was checkin out last years pics...wasn't this wrecked by then? OR is this just some clever look alike? You guys know what I'm talking about, don't you?

016.jpg

was checkin out last years pics...wasn't this wrecked by then? OR is this just some clever look alike? You guys know what I'm talking about, don't you?

016.jpg

Two different cars - the one above is owned by a guy that works at CJs - he goes by "GODUKE" on corral. "TT91" and/or "Sirsureshot" was not at the CJs show and yes, I do believe his car was involved in an accident by that time last year. :(

Another shot of GODUKEs:

Goduke1.jpg

And TT91, which I believe has since been rebuilt:

Sureshot.jpg

Yup, 2 different cars.

Funny, I just saw a thread on Corral last night where TT91 said that his old one's been fixed and is back in action though :nice:

I wish it were closer, I'd so be there!

Yeah it's all finished, basically... I'm covering the rear hatch area trim pieces as we speak. Finally got motivated to finish it, wonder if this show was that reason...lol

It's not perfect, but I think it adds to the character of my car... being the first car i've really tooled around with and done some custom stuff with, ya know?

hope to see ya up there