removed int.anything to do to make it look nice?

five point h0e

May 14, 2007
wats up guys..i just removed all the back interior out of my 91 5.0...and kinda looks like crap..any thing too do too make it loook somewat nice ..and anyone have any pics of what they did?..i was just thinking about black spray paint or mayb even like carpet..but want to get others opinions first?...

thanks guys!!

• Sponsors (?)

wats up guys..i just removed all the back interior out of my 91 5.0...and kinda looks like crap..any thing too do too make it loook somewat nice ..and anyone have any pics of what they did?..i was just thinking about black spray paint or mayb even like carpet..but want to get others opinions first?...

thanks guys!!

Sup hoe?!

Anyhow. IMO, if you've taken it out and it looks like chit. Do a bit of research into doing a rear seat delete or placing the carpet down. :shrug:

talk about old pictures. This is way back when I first starting doing my interior. Primer gray and the whole 9. Notice the bolt in 4 point roll bar ha aw jeez... since went to 6 point and I have added black rear seats and carpet to give the two tone look. PS thanks for giving me an excuse to dig into my old photos. I forgot how long of a trip its been!!

524244_28_full.jpg

Check out late model restoration supply, they have all the correct dye and paint for your interior pieces. I just finished mine and it came out like new.