Roush replacement saleen decals

• Sponsors (?)

troyGT03 said:
looking for replacement decals. all of them-windshield, fender, hood, numbers, and lower stripes. are these still available from saleen? these are for my 88 vert #368.the old style, not the 89+. anybody doing good reproductions?

Yes, Mark at www.performanceautosport.com has everything you need, including spare cpas for those basket weave wheels! Make sure you tell him you have an 88 and get the "script" windshield banner. I saw everything there in stock last weekend.

marcus95 said:
Yes, Mark at www.performanceautosport.com has everything you need, including spare cpas for those basket weave wheels! Make sure you tell him you have an 88 and get the "script" windshield banner. I saw everything there in stock last weekend.
thanks marcus. pas has everything i need. the side stripes are a little pricey but the small decals are priced good(imo). i missed some on ebay last week. no other good reproductions? nobody is doing the vinyl graphic thing?

There are repo decals for sale on Ebay but they are not the correct color and size.
Remember what your mom told you. You get what you pay for.
Let me know if we can help.
Thanks
Mark