Even though I spent a pretty penny on the repaint for the Cobra, the nonetheless screwed up heavily when they painted and smoked my stock tails. I had pictures, but I deleted them. Anyway, suffice to say that they masked them all wrong to the point of being very obvious in the final product. The guy who painted them also used the VHT nightshades and told me he had never used it before. He ended up spraying too many coats, leaving them so dark that I was afraid to drive the car at night or with the sun behind me for fear that someone would rear end me and get their insurance to say that I was at fault because of the dark taillights. After seeing 95steedamustang 's build thread and his awesome taillights, I sent him a PM and asked if he would be willing to redo my tails if I shipped them to him. He agreed, and about two months later, they look even better than new. I had been running '96-'98 tails, so I'm happy to have the originals back on. Everything is as it should be. Anyway, I took the opportunity of being off today to wash the car, clean up the wheels, and install my newly-restored taillights! Installed: Here's some other pics I took today... Back home in the sorry little German excuse for a garage that's really just a tiny concrete box. How undignified. Here's what a German tag looks like if you're curious. This is the smaller version designed for cars like ours whose license plate mounting areas are horizontally challenged.