Results to the "Some Idiot keeps...."Thread. I Kicked Ass

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by SRT Handz, Sep 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok hate to say it but don't be surprised if they keep messing with your ride. Had it happen to me. If it is messed with again EPO the other guy and set up video at your house.
    BTW good job. You don't mess with someone's ride. You gotta problem with them it's them not the car.
  2. I am going right now to the Docs to get my Battle wound Checked.....and get some IN & OUT!!!!!!
  3. pretty sure but the last person to have that avatar got in trouble....or was it the "makin pancakes" one? lolol :rlaugh:
  4. Wasn't me............Don't have the admin priv. or I would have. Probably MRVAX.

5. Friend of the fam got shot in the back a couple of weeks ago by high school kids. I have also personally seen someone get shot at by a high school kid. Maybe its just here but the kids have gone mad.
  6. Oh and btw the mods have a looong history of cute CT's here on SN ;)
  7. hence.......mine.
  8. LOL dude...I was just stirring the pot a little. In all seriousness, I would have probably threatened the guy and cursed him out...if he said somethin' like "what are you gonna do" or did somethin' else...I would have hunted him down and beat on him like SRT did. Afterall, you are allowed to fight in highschool and you get a vacation from crap they teach that you'll never use.
  9. so today i came home and i found a Box on my Doorstep

It said "Good Work Greg!!!'

I open the box and there is a shirt thats black and Silkscreened in White i says "Don't Mess With My Stang'!!!!" With a Mustang Emblem On In.

I Think someone from school made it in Graphics.
  10. Dude, you're a legend :nice:

11. ahh your not banned, good to see you didn't get banned for having an opinion! I don't agree with alot of the things you do but free speech is free speech.
  12. thanks man :nice:
  13. HEy Eddie!!! <3 :nice:
  14. although this was handled along the lines as i would have, i don 't however agree with the pride that seems to be a result of all this. This is your first fight and you beat up a druggie/drop out. Not everyone is like that, don't think that you are invincable.
  15. And you are bant :nice:
  16. Sweet jesus, ban his ass. GO THE F*** AWAY!
  17. Dude, he IS banned... He was banned, then un-banned, now he is gone, I would predict banned permanently this time...
  18. if it was free we wouldn't have to sign up and agree to rules
  19. People often get confused and think that they have a right to free speech on privately owned discussion forums. This is simply not the case.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.