Results to the "Some Idiot keeps...."Thread. I Kicked Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
exindust said:
omg

On a non retard note.

Yeah thatd be cool to see if we can set something up and cruise around I got a buddy of mine with an 01 cobra lookalike 04 Get a couple more people together and we got ourselves a cruise.

I Have set up a HUGE OC meet this weekend in Tustin. I gonna be great. alot of cars came last time...SOOO Many cobra, This time we might make a movie

Here is the Info

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217279

But i wanna take pics at the Spectrum with the farris wheel in the Back On a Week day

• Sponsors (?)

Don't you hate it when a loser who has nothing tries to damage your property because he can't have a nice ride. I use to own a huge 4x4 jeep wrangler with 35inch super swampers, i went to a club and when i came out someone had spit all over my jeep. and my top was down!. I tell ya if i would of seen the perp i would of gave him a beat down! good job kicking his ass maybe next time he'll think twice before messing with someones car. BTW i wouldn't put it pass him to send someone else to mess with your car.

SRT Handz said:
are you down for pics after i find out about tommarow Principle meeting and set up a day
Superman_School_t-shirt_lin.jpg

EddieHaskell said:
MODS!! Can we lock/delete this thread? It seems to encourage and congratulate violence. :(

I am not a violent person and normally tell people to just "let it go". This time, the young man did all that he could to protect his car and nothing worked. He is to be congradulated for not killing the prick. It was handled in the only way possible that would ensure:
1. The perpertrator paid for vandalizing his Mustang
2. The perp would not damage his car again

Perhaps Eddie, when you're old enough to have a car and you take care of it you will discover someone took a key to it. Maybe then you'll understand what happened.

EddieHaskell said:
While you were hiding out, planning to pounce some poor sap, you could have gotten him on camera or told a teacher.

well at least we know who the cheese eating rats are on stangnet. If someone messes w/ your stuff you have to take care if it on your own, running and telling someone is so 5th gradish.

BTW: you did the right thing, ever think of joining the UFC :D

mrvax said:
I am not a violent person and normally tell people to just "let it go". This time, the young man did all that he could to protect his car and nothing worked. He is to be congradulated for not killing the prick. It was handled in the only way possible that would ensure:
1. The perpertrator paid for vandalizing his Mustang
2. The perp would not damage his car again

Perhaps Eddie, when you're old enough to have a car and you take care of it you will discover someone took a key to it. Maybe then you'll understand what happened.

:owned:

Status
Not open for further replies.