Review: Clarion VRX745VD

Well I just got done installing this thing and testing it out for the better part of the day. Here are the features: 7" touch screen monitor, am/fm tuner: 18 FM pre-sets 6 AM pre-sets, DVD, CD, CD/R, MP3 compatible, memory tilt system this is an all in one unit no hide-away box or "brain" to deal with.

review: This thing kicks arse for the price I got it in. I paid $899 at discountjungle.com but hookedontronics.com has it for $845. The screen is great very very clear picture, easy to use touch screen controls, you don't have to push too hard on the screen to pop up the next menu screen witch I like it reduces the chances of damage. The controls on the screen are very user friendly easy to navigate between sources, tracks, stations etc. And the best part as I see it If you don't want to use the screen all the time you can also use the units what I like to call secondary controls. Basically when the screen is not out you can still use the unit like any normal radio/cd player. Very cool unit :nice:

• Sponsors (?)