Rice Mustangs (click at own risk)

illwood

Apr 3, 2004
Worcester, MA
After going to the Sumernationals car show today and seeing mostly good rides, I was horrified to see these two shining. . .uh. . . blinging examples of mustangs in the parking lot of the mall when I was leaving Friday's. I almost lost my Jack Daniels steak fajitas. . .

***Disclaimer: License plate numbers are removed to protect the stupid***

Car #1

rice01.jpg

Nice Air Dam :puke:
Nice Chrome fire extinguisher :puke:
Oh, and did I mention, those silver side graphics aren't paint, but the adhesive silver glitter sheet. :puke:.
Wheels :notnice:
Dual Element wing :notnice:
Three hoodscoops? :shrug:

rice02.jpg

Car must be fast, those altezza's add 30hp.

rice03.jpg

Bucket of socks? Rags? I dunno :shrug:

Car #2

rice04.jpg

So far, a cheezy body kit and some odd stripes and wheels are this guys only fault IMO

rice05.jpg

But the Air Dam :puke:
And the Fog Lights :puke:
Not a fan of the hood either.

As I was taking this last picture, some teenagers were walking behind me and I heard one of them say "cool car" :nonono:

View attachment 510511

Or as I have heard someone else on the forum say CORN (Domestic Rice).

Attachments

• rice01.jpg
    rice01.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 2,480
  • rice02.jpg
    rice02.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 772
  • rice03.jpg
    rice03.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 98
  • rice04.jpg
    rice04.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 103
  • rice05.jpg
    rice05.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Sponsors (?)

These pictures should be examples on what NOT to do to a mustang. Altezzas- check, Park Bench Wing- Check, Cheezy stick on graphics- check, ugly chrome rims- check, more scoops on ur hood then fingers on ur hand- check, huge body kit- check, am i missing anything? :nonono:

I think the second stang's rear quarter window actually has that mirror tint sh** on it... :puke:

Some dude around here has a yellow V6 stang with a black widow kit, and stock like 10" rims or whatever those ugly ass things are...its completely hideous.... :nonono:

S/CBlack95GT said:
What kind of moron leaves his top down in the middle of a parking lot?!?! Not the smartest person here.
I leave mine down. Most people don't look at a 11 year old car and say, "Damn, gotta steal me that thang!!" I see a cherry '69 'vette vert parked in the lot at work most nice days with the top down (all day). And what fun is a vert if you can't make a beer run, leave the top down, and get moving?

But then again, I don't live in Detroit. If I did, I never would leave the top down either.