Ricers say they can beat a 5.0L Mustang, haha read this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ya around here ALL ricers and my stock 5.0 i feel soemthing is wrong with ti casue im not liek blowing by these guys liek i wish i could i just rebuilt the thing (still stockish) but idk mayb they got more than i think they do ha but they are fun at tiems i remember while i was building my mustang i had this cheap S-10 i bought in the mean time it ended up kinda breakin on me so i had to keep reving it at lights and this galant started reving his engine iw as liek oh god haha then he took off and i was just messsin with him i tok off and liek blew by him it was FUnny my friend was in the truck with me liek WTF? ha the guys fartcan as liek BRAMMMMMMMMM

What in the HELL was that? :scratch:
Did anybody make out any ACTUAL sentences in this paragraph of confusion? :rlaugh:
Hold on..........time out...............BRAMMMMMMMMM! :lol:

• Sponsors (?)

I haven't seen anything like that since THIS guy last visited us. :rlaugh:

I was driving around in long valley and i passed this kid from there. i think his name is jesse. Its asll primed out with gas as hell o3 cobra rims on it. he had a mullet and he was blasting scorpians with no shirt on and a farmers tan. what i want to know is who this kid is and if he is really not joking around. anyone know him? wat a toolbag

SO..... like I said before......"ur asll primed out with gas as hell o3 cobra rims on it." :nice:

:nonono: You sound like your on your way to being a ricer, or are you. ......punk a$$ ricers who THINK they're cool (but far from it) spell and say it that way, its not "NAWWS" its NITROUS!

How about using the right context of the words "there, their, or they're"? :shrug:

For example (and I feel like Daggar when I do this):

To use the word "there", we are referencing a location. The baseball is over there.

When using the word "their", we are referencing something belonging to more than one person. Their dog came into our yard.

And when we use the word "they're", like we SHOULD have in YOUR case, we would be in the mist of referencing an action or emotion that more than one person is putting into place. Ricers think they're cool. However, they are far from it.

In other words, it's not "their", it's "they're". :nice:

Well, its kinda like how they buy the slowest Civic they can buy (cuz its cheapest) and then soup it up.

I honestly think that ricers buy thier 4-bangers so that they can get good gas mileage....NEWSFLASH!!! fast cars dont get good gas mileage. the money they could've saved on gas they put 3 times as much trying to make their car go as fast a stock 5.0 (if even), then they put turbos on 'em and crap and they get even worse gas mileage than us...

some people are just too UNBELIVEABLE!!!

some people really need to get their heads out of their ass. my stock sentra ran the 1/4 in the same time and my fox. my sentra now makes 500+whp and will soon break the 700whp mark and i still see over 24mpg.

I'm pretty sure it was meant in a mocking sort of way, do you honestly think he would spell it like that?? Look in my sig. Am I a ricer, I only said it like that for ****s and giggles, as did he I am sure.

9 second civic
f319a75c.jpg

That would fall apart just driving to McDonalds for a bigmac.... I wonder if it even has a steering wheel. FWD is retarded, always was... always will be.

9 second MUSTANG
joesmain.gif

"This performance was achieved in a car that weighs over 3,400lbs with a full interior and even has power windows! Joe runs a stock type suspension and utilizes a small 10.5" slick to achieve these amazing times. Illustrating the massive torque of the Kenne Bell installation this 336ci torque monster leaves at 5,000rpm and shifts at just 5,600rpm! The car is registered and streetable. "

DO THAT WITH A F---ING FWD turd... And yeah saying NAAWWS is to poke fun at the FWD fans on this site (which don't belong on here, unless it's to make us laugh with their farting cars).

some people really need to get their heads out of their ass. my stock sentra ran the 1/4 in the same time and my fox. my sentra now makes 500+whp and will soon break the 700whp mark and i still see over 24mpg.

Here we go... Another "Yeti" car. I hear about these all the time but I've never actually seen one except on the occational race track. THOSE of course have tires on the front that are so large that you couldn't even THINK about making a turn that's more that 3* in either direction.

So speaking of heads vs. asses... :rolleyes:

... and if your stock roytota ran the same time as your 5oh then your 5oh is weak.

I had a kid in a jetta tell me the other day that mustangs didnt make good drag cars, i asked him what kind of car did he think made a good drag car, he said vtec cars then i asked him why does he drive a jetta he said hes saving up for vtec and when he gets it his car will be making over ,500hp at the wheels

I had a kid in a jetta tell me the other day that mustangs didnt make good drag cars, i asked him what kind of car did he think made a good drag car, he said vtec cars then i asked him why does he drive a jetta he said hes saving up for vtec and when he gets it his car will be making over ,500hp at the wheels

I hope that car comes with a crap load of crack or whatever drug these kids are taking these days.... :rlaugh:

we can just let these kids belive bumd stuff like this because when i was in the market for a new car i was going to get a 95 honduh ****vic for a daily driver and call my ins. company for a rate qoute they told me 2200$ a year for full covrage then joking i asked about a 97gt they told me 750$ a year full covrage wich car do you think i ended up with. save more money by not paying that outragous insurence im 20 if that maters to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.