Ricers say they can beat a 5.0L Mustang, haha read this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen a 500hp street driven honda civic before... 500db fart pipes, I hear all too much though. :( I should take pics, I swear on some nights, there are about 45 ricers (ricers, meaning: wings, neons, fart pipes, etc...) parked at blockbuster. Then drive maybe 5 minutes and you'll find another 10 or 15 of them parked near main street... drive up main street (and hear maybe 30 fart pipes drive by) and go to the lake, there you'll find another 30 somewhat ricers...

I HATE this town...

• Sponsors (?)

I've never seen a 500hp street driven honda civic before... 500db fart pipes, I hear all too much though. :( I should take pics, I swear on some nights, there are about 45 ricers (ricers, meaning: wings, neons, fart pipes, etc...) parked at blockbuster. Then drive maybe 5 minutes and you'll find another 10 or 15 of them parked near main street... drive up main street (and hear maybe 30 fart pipes drive by) and go to the lake, there you'll find another 30 somewhat ricers...

I HATE this town...

Just because you've never seen them doesn't mean they don't exist! Google 500hp street Honda and see what comes up.

The only import that I can think of that I'd love to own right now would be a BMW M5.

I've been on the verge of buying one twice, to use as my DD. :drool:

HP aside, I still think that they're awesome looking cars.

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaand... They have cup holders! :D

http://www.fi-r.net/images2/CharlesCarFireUp.wmv

total ive spent about 25k on the engine,fuel system and electronics to run the motor. yes it does seem a stupid to most people when there are other cheaper ways to go fast...but some of us like a challenge and to be unique. i currently have the record for highest whp 02+ sentra and im the only person with this engine. its a completely custom engine. i run the normal 2.5lt block but it has been machined to fit a 2.0lt crank. it changes the rod/stroke ratio so the motor can turn more rpm. that in turn lets me run a much larger turbo and have about 4k worth of usable powerband.

i wont defend the ricers, i myself had to shake my head and laugh at a cavi with a parkbench on the trunk just the otherday.

i will however defend imports that deserve respect! stock or modded. before you underestimate every compact with a fartcan give it a sec to idle. id hate for a yeti to actually step out on the street and embarrass one of you guys. :)

just ask the old guy driving the caddy xlr or the guy ridding the gsxr 750 here in monroe La. they never expected it.

http://www.fi-r.net/images2/CharlesCarFireUp.wmv

total ive spent about 25k on the engine,fuel system and electronics to run the motor. yes it does seem a stupid to most people when there are other cheaper ways to go fast...but some of us like a challenge and to be unique. i currently have the record for highest whp 02+ sentra and im the only person with this engine. its a completely custom engine. i run the normal 2.5lt block but it has been machined to fit a 2.0lt crank. it changes the rod/stroke ratio so the motor can turn more rpm. that in turn lets me run a much larger turbo and have about 4k worth of usable powerband.

i wont defend the ricers, i myself had to shake my head and laugh at a cavi with a parkbench on the trunk just the otherday.

i will however defend imports that deserve respect! stock or modded. before you underestimate every compact with a fartcan give it a sec to idle. id hate for a yeti to actually step out on the street and embarrass one of you guys. :)

just ask the old guy driving the caddy xlr or the guy ridding the gsxr 750 here in monroe La. they never expected it.

That's a LOT of money to go fast.....but HEY......good lookin' out. I've always loved the SE-Rs, just like I've always loved the WRXs, SRT-4s, GS-Ts, and so forth. It's the Sentra SEs, Neons, and GSs that I can't stand when they pull up sounding LOUDER than my V8.

But seriously nobody in here hates tasteful cars, just the ones who think that a coffee can equals everything we've done to OUR cars. That's disgraceful.

...again....the BMW M5s, hell even the M3s, are ****ing awesome. I wouldn't mind having the WRX though. I would LOVE to have hp AND gas mileage. But most importantly (and here's where the imports shine) it would be able to HANDLE in the rain, sleet, or snow.........

AND it would have cup holders.

Status
Not open for further replies.