Rims On! Happy Bday to Me!!

• Sponsors (?)

Ok...since NONE of you can "figure" out what's wrong..I'll tell you:

Waited 90 minutes for the shop to get the car in to mount. They mounted the tire on the rim, and they "let" me put it back on the car :lol: b/c they were backed up, and I couldnt get it on...They were like :lol: :rlaugh: , etc.

They came to help, and THEY couldnt get it on :lol: :rlaugh: Turns out that ONE of the rims was packaged wrong..it is made for a "Camaro" (as if). Anyway, got in touch with the seller through Joe, who by the way had NOTHING to do with the packaging... And let me tell you: the service was A-ONE!

He is having a new rim shipped today to receive tomorrow, and sending me a return label for the other.. He even offered to have me go to a shop he deals with about 40 miles from where I was to get the right one put on, but I passed since I had to get back to get my girls from their first day of school. He felt bad and apologized, but I said that "how you correct an issue is more important than the issue happening"...TRULY CLASSY!

Anyway, cant complain about spending $100 more on the REAL THING than Ebay Knock offs...Let's see an Ebay seller give you service like that (if you can even contact them)

Thanks Joe, Dave! :nice:
RC

DARK-5.0 said:
HAHA, i noticed that too. Eventhough its not painted underneath. You should take off the kit just to see what it looks like, for kicks and giggles.

Jeremy

The ONLY reason I dont do that is that there is A LOT of double sided tape on there...It is a PITA to peel it off, and If I put it back, a LOT of work to redo it. If somebody would by the tri's, I can get a little more than 1/2 the $$ needed to repaint the front bumper.

I like them Paul.. You think I made the right choice, give the price range I was looking at (under $1k total, including mnting)?
RC

The shop probably knew it didn't fit before they let you try. LOL j/k :D That sucks, but at least they corrected their mistake quickly. I had a similar experience with www.fourvalve.com and SPEC when my clutch was damaged when I received it. They were very helpful and I received the replacement the next day. It makes life so much easier when companies actually have helpfull support.

I think it would look perfect with 1/8"-1/4" spacers in the rear. Now, let's see some pics of the front! :D

Happy b-day. Hey do you want to trade your crome tri-bars for my chrome waffle stars :D
mycar4.bmp

First, the driveway is awesome. :D

Second, you have to change your sig. The Rebels are no longer there, the Rebels are ON. :D

Third, get a set of 24" Rebels for the Navi. :D

Fourth, the car looks awesome! From the few pics you've shown, they are up there as one of my favorite wheels for a Mustang. I'm not a fan on aftermarket on a Mustang to begin with, and these are quite impressive.

Joe

Joes95GT said:
First, the driveway is awesome. :D
Second, you have to change your sig. The Rebels are no longer there, the Rebels are ON. :D
Third, get a set of 24" Rebels for the Navi. :D
Fourth, the car looks awesome! From the few pics you've shown, they are up there as one of my favorite wheels for a Mustang. I'm not a fan on aftermarket on a Mustang to begin with, and these are quite impressive.
Joe

First: Thanks...It's a lot of work to keep that sucker clean and free of weeds! :OT:

Second: Ill change when ALL are on!

Third: Offered her 20's from Joe..but she passed (fine..Ill save the $$ for a Mustang Mod)

Fourth: appreciate the compliment. Obviously, we dont do things to impress others...only ourselves, but it helps if others like it, and it definitely helps if you impress a "judge" if you are in a car show..

Thanks
RC

jtkz13 said:
Looks nice, get some pics from behind also.

What tire sizes did you go with, and they are all 17x9 right?

I used the current tires:

255/40's in the front..They are PERFECTLY flush with the rims.

275/40 back...Very slight hang over ... Could fit 315's when ready.

I had lots to do today, and the weather was crappy..will put some more up on a different thread later.

Rick: We can wait for Joe to chime in for the specs..or you can go to

americanracing.com and look under Rebel (699) for specs

RC