Rims question...

• Sponsors (?)

yuck. please stay in the mustang family... dont do this to the stang.. but whatever man, its your car your choice. i got my wheels on ebay from the store called wheelindex. everything was great! they actually upgraded the set of tires in the listing for free, it was only because the set that was listed with the wheels wernt in stock. but i ended up getting a better tire.

This was an example. I may need to get some different rims because i cant find these in any wider than 8 unless i get 20x8.5. Honestly the only difference i see from almost every other mustang rim is these get wider toward the edge

I think they look alright but not in that size, i would want at-least an 18x10..Boyd Coddington makes some nice wheels and i consider them to be one of the classic muscle car looks, i mean the guy was a legend *RIP*

I give you props for looking outside the box and not going with the typical mustang cobra's or bullitts, i say keep looking and continue to think like you are. Just don't get anything bigger than 18's or anything rice-ish!